FAQs and Return / Refund Policy
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is your return / refund policy?
ALL SALES ARE FINAL. We will accept exchange of an item that was received damaged or becomes damaged due to manufacturing issue. Just send an email with your issue, and send back the original item. A replacement will be sent at no charge.
- Will my stemless glass work in the necklaces?
YES! If you view our products page you will see a variety of size and style glasses that the necklace will hold, including coffee cups and plastic party cups!
- Will the necklaces hold champagne glasses and beer bottles?
NO. Our necklace holders are adjustable and will fit most glasses that have a round shape, or a "V" shape but champagne flutes and beer bottles are too straight and skinny for the holder to properly secure.
- If feels like the holder will break the glass…is that normal?
YES. Because the holder is made from metal, it naturally feels like it will break a fragile glass, however its a soft metal that hugs the glass without breaking it, and actually the tightness secures the glass from spills!
- Do you offer discounts for large orders?
YES! We have wholesale and bulk order pricing. The minimum required for a discount is 10 necklaces.
- Do take requests for personalized necklaces for events, bachelorette parties and weddings?
YES! Minimum order quantities my be required for certain customizations. We can even add a personalized metal tag with your wedding date, hashtag or event name. Examples of this are on our wedding and special events page.